Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lenka Kripac



Nowadays, when i switch on tv.. There will be Telekom commercial advertisement.. Theme songs was by Lenka - The Show.. That song so cute, for me.. Its describe a happy and chill mood.. So, i already download that song and keep it in my mp3 player.. Every where i go, i will listen to that song.. Actually, that song make me wake up and believe in my self even i cant do it.. So, here is a little info about Lenka Kripac.

Lenka (born in 1978) is an Australian television actress turned ensemble musician with Decoder Ring, turned solo singer-songwriter, most famous worldwide for her song "The Show", which has been used in numerous advertisements, most notably for Old Navy.

Previously best known as an actress in Australia and as a host of a long-running children's breakfast cartoon program Cheez TV in Australia, she has appeared in numerous Australian television serials and feature films. She is now based in Los Angeles.Information from wikipedia.com

So, listen to her songs at my mixpod on your right.. And below is the lyrics for you to understand..

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don’t know where to go
Can’t do it alone I’ve tried
and I don’t know why

Slow it down make it stop
or else my heart is going to pop
‘cuz it’s too much, yeah it’s a lot
to be something I’m not

I’m a fool out of love
‘Coz I just can’t get enough

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don’t know where to go
I can’t do it alone I’ve tried
And I don’t know why

I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I’m so scared but don’t show it
I can’t figure it out
It’s bringing me down I know
I’ve got to let it go
And just enjoy The Show

The sun is hot in the sky
just like a giant spotlight
The people follow the sign
And synchronize in time
It’s a joke nobody knows
They’ve got a ticket to that show …yeah

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don’t know where to go
Can’t do it alone I’ve tried
and I don’t know why

I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I’m so scared but I don’t show it
I can’t figure it out
it’s bringing me down I know
I’ve got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
oh oh
Just enjoy the show
oh oh

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don’t know where to go
Can’t do it alone I’ve tried
And I don’t know why

I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I’m so scared but I don’t show it
I can’t figure it out
It’s bringing me down I know
I’ve got to let it go
And just enjoy the show

Dum de dum dudum de dum
Just enjoy The Show

Dum de dum dudum de dum
Just enjoy The Show

I want my money back (3x)
Just enjoy The Show

I want my money back (3x)
Just enjoy The Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, i love you!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails