Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Help design my weblog! =D

Hallo to all my lovely dovy reader!! I already buy a domain name and hostings, but my weblog still under construction.. I've already design my weblog.... Anyone out there wanna help me? I just need your brilliant brain to put my super duper design.. Anybody who are interest to help me?? there is a payment for your brilliant idea.. I need your "khidmat" ASAP! For now, i just grab any layout from google search engine.. hehe.. So, for those are interest to working with me.. I want something simple but professional touch..

Do comment at below post and leave your email address.. I will contact u ASAP!

my weblog : www.rabiatuladawiyah.com

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. hye..
    u r invited to view my blog.
    im not a pro layout designer, but i would like to gv a try if u let me to =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, i love you!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails